- When you are ready for discharge, a nurse will review the instructions specific to your surgery and anesthesia type. A written copy will be given to you. Feel free to ask any questions prior to your discharge.
- Do not drive, operate machinery, drink alcohol, or make any major decisions for at least 24 hours.
- Plan to rest for at least 12 hours after you get home. It is common to feel tired, dizzy, sleepy, or slightly nauseated after a surgical procedure.
- You are advised to have someone stay with you 24 hours after surgery.
- You will be escorted to the main hospital entrance area where your escort will pick you up.
Monday – Thursday
8:00am – 4:30pm
Hospital (main operator)
Surgery Waiting Room