Radiology and Imaging Services
Jackson Hospital is an early adopter of next-generation technology for MRI, CT, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography, Ultrasound, and X-ray imaging. We use digital technology to perform diagnostic procedures for its speed and accuracy in diagnostic imaging, replacing old, film-based systems.
Radiologists and physicians can immediately view the crystal-clear diagnostic digital images, enlarge and illuminate them with context and color. The technology makes it possible to send the digital files instantly to specialists anywhere in the world.
Imaging services we offer:
- DEXA Scan
- Digital Mammography with CAD
- CT Scan
- Gastrointestinal radiology (barium studies of the upper and lower GI systems)
- Genitourinary radiology
- General X-Ray
- Special procedures (Therapeutic Joint Injections, Joint Arthrography, Venograms, Fistula/Sinus Tract Studies)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), including MRA (MR Angiography)
- Nuclear Medicine/Molecular Imaging
- Ultrasound, including duplex and color-flow imaging